Mother's Day Out starts tomorrow and I could not be more excited. Of course, you are thinking-a break and free time woo-hoo! Not quite. I'm working at the same program Miss C is attending. It's not a bad gig. Three days a week, five hours each day. Hello-Hubby works 15 hour days! What do I have to complain about?!
I will have a small break from Miss C -who I love more than life-but who is driving me bananas with the screaming, tantrums, and power struggles. The kids I work with are pre-K. Translation potty trained and able to feed themselves. And I get to give them back at 1:30pm.
Of course Hubby having food poisoning/tummy bug on our last free day certainly helps push a girl out the door.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Tomorrow's the Big Day
Posted by Audrey at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment