My sweet lovey is a perfect example of the child who is just as content with the packaging as she is the actual toy inside. The more I watch her the more I am inspired by her imagination and ingenuity and tickled by the sweetness of her childhood.
On my dad's last visit she snagged two pairs of earplugs-treasure. We are constantly filling the squirt bottle we use to wet her hair-surpasses any bath toy. Just tonight I was stacking toss pillows and covering them with a blanket to make 'snow' she then dives into-huge fun. The tent Hubs made using blankets and chairs-her favorite place right now to sing and read and make shadow puppets. And my all time favorite-Soot, her imaginary friend who is a constant companion, with the occasional visit from Six and Bodie.
These are the moments of motherhood that are so precious.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Less is sometimes more
Posted by Audrey at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment