Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just telling it like it is

I have resorted to talking on the phone while driving. Miss C is heinous at home if I'm on the phone. I'm not proud but there are a few people I love too much to lose to a two year old tantrum. So I'm talking to Laura tonight and say, "Hold on" and proceed to order Starbucks. She laughs and says none so gently, "Every time I talk to you, you are in a drive thru." I immediately bristle at the wretchedly untrue accusation. Then I think upon Chick Fil A Dr. Peppers, McDonald's Dr. Peppers and chocolate chip cookies, and my beloved Starbucks. Heck even my own child knows to say cookie at McDonald's. Hmmm. Don't you love a best friend who will call you on your addictions?

1 comments:

Amber B. said...

Why am I craving Dr. Pepper after reading this?