Ever have those days when you are so on your game? You do an awesome job as a parent-play educational games with your child, feed them the healthiest meals, keep them spotless. This was not our experience today. We sucked. Continuously. And then some. We let her have chocolate milk in the car and she was soon filthy. Luckily we are only going to 18 different stores so only all of Birmingham will see her look homeless. In the parking lot she stumbles and is covered with asphalt dust on top of chocolate milk. Super. At the mall she hangs with Daddy and manages to get her head stuck in the railing. Yep she is now that kid. Dirty, crying and stuck with her head in the railing. We head to the food court because this is clearly a good idea. We sit with strangers, grateful to have a seat. This also means we have an audience to her spilling yet a third drink on herself. And falling off her chair and crying hysterically. I swear every word of this is true. It doesn't sound like it could be. Especially not only in under two hours. But it is. So how do you top this morning? You head to a two year old birthday party. Stay tuned to see if Miss C drives off in the fire truck or falls into the birthday cake.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You crack me up. Did she survive the party???
I found your blog as I was reading updates of a couple other bloggers.
I noticed that you recieved a blogger award and your name is Audrey, which is also my mom's name, so I randomly chose yours to read. I am so glad I did, your January updates had me LOL so I had to leave a comment.
Hopefully your Sunday is a little less exciting :)
Kim
How funny!!! I can so relate. Love your blog!
Post a Comment