I'm nominated as having a fabulous blog-untrue but very kind none the less. In return I bare my soul and tell the world five addictions. As I have always had diffuse boundaries sharing this is no problem and actually enjoyable. Trust me, there are so many more than five, but these are G-rated and you won't be obligated to judge me. You should but I'm not giving ammo away for free.
My five addictions:
1) My DVR-West Wing is on the top of the list currently. With a marathon today in honor of the inauguration. Plus Hubs is going out of town which means my eyeballs will be bloodshot from TV overdose in about 36 hours.
2) Shopping Deals-My newest acquisitions-$5.oo shoes for me-black wedge sandals that lace up my calf, super cute and a little sexy; and a pair of Keds for Miss C off eBay, also 5 buckaroos. Score!
3) Dr. Pepper-I really, really do love the stuff
4) Searching travel deals-my latest obsession: home exchange travel. Now I don't have the home or town for this. But the Costanzas do. Dad and I found a sweet trade for Italy and I could barely sleep last night. The chances of it occuring this year, less than 1%. The planning and dreaming give me enough pleasure...for now.
5)Cookbooks-they are almost better than a novel. I love the hope and anticipation of a new fave. The ingredients. The possibilty of using my new Dutch oven. Or the crock pot. Yum-O.
4) Searching travel deals-my latest obsession: home exchange travel. Now I don't have the home or town for this. But the Costanzas do. Dad and I found a sweet trade for Italy and I could barely sleep last night. The chances of it occuring this year, less than 1%. The planning and dreaming give me enough pleasure...for now.
5)Cookbooks-they are almost better than a novel. I love the hope and anticipation of a new fave. The ingredients. The possibilty of using my new Dutch oven. Or the crock pot. Yum-O.

0 comments:
Post a Comment