I called today to price storage units. We of course need a unit because HGTV says we need to CLEAN and DECLUTTER and ORGANIZE. I like to use caps to emphasize and be overly dramatic but in this case it's just the truth. Our house would look gorgeous sans 85% of Miss C's things and a few Hubs and I have acquired along the way.
So, back to my point. I'm calling and checking and the first 3 are within 5 bucks of each other. Fine. Then I call Uncle Bob's. I'm not using their name to be mean. It's just their prices do not reflect their namesake is all. Their prices are double and even triple. But he assures me they are a premier storage facility. With features and amenities. (I literally write this down so I can blog about it later.) They have someone who lives on site to protect your stuff. My daughter's used clothes and exersaucer? A spare coffee table? My collection of purses and shoes? Thank goodness. They also recommend a new padlock instead of give you one someone has used. Why yes in fact that is worth double the price. If we want to store things like our motorcycle they want proof of ownership. Understandable, kinda but Big Brother much? So for premier you really do get more. In fact they have already called since we spoke less than two hours ago. Premier also means bug the crap out of you. Super.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
We're Premier
Posted by Audrey at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Really nice. I always knew you were a classy gal.
Post a Comment