Friday, December 5, 2008

These are just a few of my Favorite Things...

Recently I have experienced a number of small joys. They are tiny, insignificant and may only mean something to me but they give a girl that umph to get through the day. Here are some of my recent happies:
1) Elf Yourself from Office Max. These tickle me and I have done about a hundred of them. Miss C LOVES them and seeing herself on *TV*
2) Apples with caramel sauce-I had two today alone.
3) A heating pad. Not for an ailment but to get my pillow and bed crazy toasty.
4) The inflatable Santa down the street that makes Miss C ecstatic the 12 times a day we see him. Love at first sight every time.
5) Miss C's PJ's. So cute and sweet and adorable.
6) My new PJ's-Today was Polar Express day at school. Needed cheap jammies. They were in the wrong section and only after I tried them on did I realize they were Carter's (as in the kind Miss C wears). Too bad-they fit, were cheaper, and cute. Done.
7) Miss C saying "Burrito!" which means wrap me up in a towel or blanket.
8) Our family Christmas cards. We did all three of us this year-a first-and I love them.
9) Facebook-connecting to friends from grad school, middle school, wherever. Seeing who's married, who has kids, who you had a crush on or played spin the bottle with. Being pretty pleased with who you ended up with and how you turned out.
10) The blondie brownie recipe from my mom's group that got me through a rough bout of PMS. So tasty.
Do I have a lot to be happy about or what?

1 comments:

Amber B. said...

I just laughed and laughed at the Elf Yourself of the kids. Too cute! And you know what I'm loving? Caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks. Yummo.