Monday, December 1, 2008

Free gift with purchase

I love a good deal. I live for them. Even better than dirt cheap is free. Last week was the week beyond all expectations of cheap and free. I had a buy ANY amount get an item up to $13 free at Bath and Body Works. Hello $1.50 hand sanitizer and my free $12.50 wallflower. Yeah!! Tracy gave me a free panty card for Victoria's Secret. Yeah again!! A Christmas gift I purchased came with a free gift. Tres Yeah!! (Before you judge it was a free gift that would not have been wanted by said gift recipient-really!) And to ice this yummy cake of goodies a free $15 to spend at New York and Co. New earrings for moi. Not to mention the deals from Black Friday. Actually in light of all the free Black Friday paled in comparison this year. Merry Christmas to me!!

1 comments:

Amber B. said...

you are the queen of deals. teach me!