After posting on Monday I decide to let Kate know how I felt. She responded via email immediately. She was sorry. She was interested in helping. I told her she could call me directly. She did. And gave me a direct number. Two rounds of phone tag and a 34 minute conversation later I am the proud and a little frazzled owner of this beauty.
I don't know how or why and I don't care. All I know is this bag was sold out Tuesday but available today. Plus I saved on the shipping this time. In hindsight my sanity would have been worth the $15 but I'll take it.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Kate Update
Posted by Audrey at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Purty...
Very pretty.
Wow, your husband did great work (lol). Me likey likey. And good for you for saying something. I wuss out too much.
Post a Comment